What I say about pet owners who dress up their dogs:
1) Animals are not here to entertain us. They’re not here to make up for the fact that we don’t have children or a spouse.
2) How would you like it if you were in a bad mood, but someone forced you to wear a pink dress?
3) How would it make you feel if your established color palette is neutrals and someone slammed you into a powder blue tee-shirt?
What I’m really thinking when I see a Maltese in a seersucker pink romper:
1) OMG, is that dog cute! I can’t take it!
2) I want a dog that I could dress. I would lovingly lay out it’s clothing in the evening for the following day and would take immeasurable pleasure from dressing it.
3) I would buy skirts, hats, rain-gear, head bands and just about anything else I could slam my dogs appendages in.
3) I would buy a beautiful wardrobe to place the cutest clothing in the world that I have bought for my dog.
4) Without a doubt I would buy matching outfits for my dog and I.
5) I would drop-kick anyone who tried to convince me that my dog doesn’t like being dressed up.
P.S. I have no clue what this little girl could be a therapy dog for. I was at T Mobile at the time paying a bill when I saw her…any thoughts?